Dear kind hearted donors, Bandipur Tiger Reserve has been very fortunate in receiving aid and assistance from civil society at large whenever the need has arisen, you have raised to the occasion many a times and have generously donated whatever was asked for in the interest of forest and wildlife. In order to bring transparency and build trust between donors and the Bandipur Tiger Reserve management, the process of making donation has been streamlined.
Whether it is through cash contributions or donations in kind, time or expertise, Bandipura Tiger Conservation Foundation offers a variety of opportunities for you to extend your support. Donations can be made directly to the general corpus fund of the Foundation that supports a host of activities and all donations are exempt from Income Tax under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
Conservator of Forests & Field Director,
Project Tiger, Bandipur and Member Secretary, BTCF
The Foundation can receive donations from individuals, Institutions at home and abroad.
Donation can be in the form of Kind or Cash
- Cash can be donate in the form of Cheque or DD by drawing in favour of Bandipur Tiger Conservation Foundation
Click here to donate online
- All donations are to be made at Bandipur- Director’s office only
- A donation monitoring book will be kept at the office and the donors are requested make sure that the donation made is recorded in that book with due signature and details of donated items
- Depending on the availability either Conservator of Forests & Director, Assistant Conservator of Forests or Range Forest Officer will issue a Certificate of having the donation received with a photograph.
- Details of donations received will be uploaded with photographs once in 15 days.
- No donations will be acknowledged which is made directly to any individuals, RFO office or any other place and donors are discouraged from the practice of making direct donations.
|Sl.No.||Name of the orgainzation /Individual||Area of Activity||Address||Contact person||Phone & Email Id||Active|
|1||Voice for Wildlife Trust||Legal||# 1466/1, 1st floor, 3rd cross, Thyagaraja Road, Mysore 24||Mr. Sudheer.K.S||0821-2442776, firstname.lastname@example.org||2009-2020|
|2||Wildlife Trust of India||Law enforcement Assistance Training Veternary Assistance APC strenghtning Insurance Staff welfare||Wildlife Trust of India, F-13, Sector 8, Noida (NCR), UP, 201301||Mr. Nagaraj Bhat||9008178083 email@example.com||2011|
|3||Wildlife Conservation Foundation||Training Staff welfare EDC, VFC activity||# 398/1, Shivayan Mutt Road, Devaraja Mohalla (Next to Jaganmohan Palace), Mysore – 570 024||Mr. Rajkumar D Urs||94487-80068, 98453-42104 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||2000|
|4||The Aane Karoti Environment Conservation Foundation (R),||Wildlife Crime Research, Wildlife Conservation Activity, Forest Wild Fire Control Measures, Legal Aid.||No. Ch 47/577, Dewans Road, Lakshmipuram, Mysuru- 570004.||Dr.K Mekhala Kagli & Mr. Lakshmikanth Raj Urs M A||9844065169, 9980165169 Email: email@example.com||2005|