Cancellation and Refund policies
- Cancellation before 48 hours before check in time 20% will be deducted.
- Cancellation before 24 hours before check in time 60% will be deducted.
- Any other cancellations no refunds.
- No cancellation for safari tickets.
Dont’s in Tiger Reserve.
- Don’t Feed Animals.
- Don’t Tease Animals.
- Don’t Smoke.
- Alcohol Not Allowed.
- Don’t Stop Vehicles.
- Don’t Horn.
- Don’t Overtake.
- Don’t Violate Speed Limit.
- Don’t Take Pictures.
- Don’t Litter.
Note: In case of any violations FINE will be Rs.1000/-
- To avoid double park entry fee payment please book accommodation and safari together. Separate safari and accommodation booking is liable to pay the entry fee twice.
- No provision for any modification (postpone/ prepone) of dates/ trip (time slot) once the booking made.
- Checkin time is 13.00 Hrs.
- Usage of Mobile phones during safari is not allowed
- Please bring the xerox copy of identity card( only for people staying in room)
The Safari Activity has been shifted to the STPF Campus of Melukamanahalli (Near Anjaneyaswamy Temple). Tourists are requested to utilise the safari services at New Safari Campus.