Dear kind hearted donors, Bandipur Tiger Reserve has been very fortunate in receiving aid and assistance from civil society at large whenever the need has arisen, you have raised to the occasion many a times and have generously donated whatever was asked for in the interest of forest and wildlife. In order to bring transparency and build trust between donors and the Bandipur Tiger Reserve management, the process of making donation has been streamlined and from 15th February 2018 onwards all donors who wish to donate anything to Bandipur Tiger Reserve and forest department are requested to follow the guidelines.
(T. Balachandra, IFS.,)
Conservator of Forests & Field Director,
Project Tiger, Bandipur
The Foundation can receive donations from individuals, Institutions at home and abroad.
Donation can be in the form of Kind or Cash
- Cash can be donate in the form of Cheque or DD by drawing in favour of Bandipur Tiger Conservation Foundation or
- Through RTGS, NEFT to the following account
Current Account No. 64027987216
Name: Bandipur Tiger Conservation Foundation,
Bank: State Bank of Mysore
Branch: Gundlupet Branch
MICR Code: 571006652
IFSC Code: SBIN0040063
- All donations are to be made at Bandipur- Director’s office only
- A donation monitoring book will be kept at the office and the donors are requested make sure that the donation made is recorded in that book with due signature and details of donated items
- Depending on the availability either Conservator of Forests & Director, Assistant Conservator of Forests or Range Forest Officer will issue a Certificate of having the donation received with a photograph.
- Details of donations received will be uploaded with photographs once in 15 days.
- No donations will be acknowledged which is made directly to any individuals, RFO office or any other place and donors are discouraged from the practice of making direct donations.
List of Organisations and Individuals working in Bandipur Tiger Reserve
|Sl||Name of the orgainzation /Individual||Area of Activity*||Address||Contact person||Phone & Email Id||Active from|
|1||Voice for Wildlife Trust||Legal||# 1466/1, |
1st floor, 3rd cross,
Thyagaraja Road, Mysore 24
|Mr. Sudheer.K.S||0821-2442776, firstname.lastname@example.org||2009|
|2||Wildlife Trust of India||Law enforcement Assistance|
|Wildlife Trust of India, |
F-13, Sector 8,
Noida (NCR), UP, 201301
|Mr. Nagaraj Bhat||9008178083 email@example.com||2011|
|3||Wildlife Conservation Foundation||Training|
EDC, VFC activity
|# 398/1, Shivayan Mutt Road,|
(Next to Jaganmohan Palace),
Mysore - 570 024
|Mr. Rajkumar D Urs||94487-80068, 98453-42104|